Re: [ST] cruise control

> I use Throttle Rocker (http://www.hyperlites.com/CrampB.htm) instead of a
> cruise control.  The thought of locking my throttle down makes me
nervous...
I use a Thottlemeister now and have used Vista Cruise and other lock down
devices.  None of them are true "LOCK DOWN" devices, they are some sort of
friction device which can be twisted to the off position will very little
force.

I have tried the Throttle Rocker and have several other friends who have as
well.  As group we have placed them in location unknown and we aren't
searching to get them back.  They have a tendency to just get in the road,
especially when going up and down the gears in twisties.

Rod