[ST] Why We Ride....(Contribute to Motorcycle Consumers News with your experiences for survey)

Motorcycle Consumer News is taking a survey of it's
riders.  Please send all replies to YWeRide@xxxxxxxx

And to add to Joe's msg below:

Here is what they want-

Personal Demographics:  Name, age, sec, city, and
state of residence, and a way to contact you (phone #
or email) in case the author has a question.

Riding Demographics: Years of riding, experience, and
type(s) of riding in which you've been most involved.

Initial Encounter with motorcycling: How did you get
started?  Include how old you were, what made you want
to try it, and what made you want more.

Routine Experience: Pretend the author doesn't know
anything about what it's like to ride a motorcycle.
What makes a good ride for you?

Peak Experience: Choose one of your most treasured
motorcycling moments.  What made it so great?

Please follow this format to make it easier for the
author to record everything (keep the headings and one
small paragraph)  Send it all in by May 1st and he'll
do the rest.

Good luck and thanks for the reminder Joe,

Bryce