From: STeve Duncan [mailto:xhippy@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, March 21, 2004 5:35 PM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [ST] Re: st-digest V2004 #155

>From: "B Parker" <bparker15@xxxxxxx>
>
>the true cruise control will hold speed constant effortlessly.
>
>bp

Bruce,

Looking forward to seeing you again next Monday for the Coast to Coast "ride

by"  :))
and am hoping to see this set-up, sounds very interesting.  Will you have it

rigged by then?

One question tho'  if you run it off the ST speedo won't you be introducing
the same error inherent in that blasted unit??  Seems to me that using your
alternate, "magnet in the rotor" would be more precise.  I would hate to go
to all that trouble installing a true cruise control only to have to "guess"

  what speed to set it at.

dunc

Steve Duncan
Tejas, a state of mind