From: Garry Simmons [mailto:garrysimmons@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, March 22, 2004 6:45 AM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ST] Aftermarket Turn Signals

I just installed a SkyKing Fender Eliminator on my 2002 RS yesterday. It
looks very nice IMO, but now the rear turn signals look a bit, umm, bulbous
hanging back there. Looking for suggestions on aftermarket turn signals
(front and rear need to match of course), that would be more stylish as well
as brighter too.

Garry

*