Re: [ST] RAM Mount

Bryce:

  The simplest and least obtrusive method is to purchase the ball mount,
which is available attached to a small, diamond- shaped base.  You must then
grind/ file one of the longer "points" of the diamond off, so that you can
mount the diamond base into the front tank bolt pocket. All that is then
required is one of RAM's arms, and the appropriate holder for you selected
device.  I use this setup on my ST.  It doesn't block any of the gauges, or
the movement of the bars, and is very slick.  I stole the idea from another
list member. Let me know if you need a photo.
  On my Speed Trip, I use either a clever little bar- mounted clip, which
fastens to the back of my Emap, or, preferably, no devices, no maps, no tank
bag, because she's...naked.

Denis Liakos
'01 BRG ST, fully kitted
'01 Neon Blue SP3, bare ass (with a honkin new CF can, Sargent seat cover,
and  Oberon foot pegs)