Re: [ST] Question about installing Skyking frame sliders

> Now for the sliders; doesn't look like it will be too hard to install
them.
> However, on the left side I can see a hose running from the radiator that
> partially obscures the T55 bolt (this is an '03 ST).  When I install the
> slider, I will have to force the hose down a bit, and it will have this
> pressure applied to it from then on.
>
> Is this what everyone else did?  Or is this hose normally routed
elsewhere?
> Has anybody had problems with the longevity of the hose being pushed out
of
> its normal path like this?

I ran into the same issue although mine was a caused by my radiator being
out of alignment with the bike after dumping it on the right side last
summer. I got the radiator lined back up, but the hoses still touch, so I
just pushed it down a bit. I plan on finding some rubber sheet stuff to
stick betweent the radiator hoses and the frame slider. The big hose from
the top of the radiator also touches the frame slider on my bike. Not a lot
of pressure, but it touches.

Garry