Re: [ST] Question about installing Skyking frame sliders

I bought a piece of longer hose and made it bow out farther to the left
so there was no contact between the hose and the slider aluminum.  I
sent John pictures and told him about the interference on the new motor
about a year ago.  I'm surprised it is still a problem.  Are you sure
the bolt and sleeve aren't short enough to install the slider behind the
hose without contact?

David Pullen wrote:

>Good morning everyone,
>
>So I took the plunge and bought both the Skyking mirror extenders and the
>frame sliders.  The mirror extenders are incredible, totally solve the 6
>o'clock blind spot problem!
>
>Now for the sliders; doesn't look like it will be too hard to install them.
>However, on the left side I can see a hose running from the radiator that
>partially obscures the T55 bolt (this is an '03 ST).  When I install the
>slider, I will have to force the hose down a bit, and it will have this
>pressure applied to it from then on.
>
>Is this what everyone else did?  Or is this hose normally routed elsewhere?
>Has anybody had problems with the longevity of the hose being pushed out of
>its normal path like this?
>
>Thanks,
>  - Dave

- --