RE: [ST] RAM Mount

Bryce,

No, I am not saying you are one of the folks I described.  Not at all, I
haven't ridden with you "yet" and don't know you personally.  I don't think
I ever intimated that I was talking about you  :))

But, the course of this thread went something like:

People droning on about GPS and mounts and such  :))  I say, "worry less
ride more", then you say "Prepare more, worry less" (a good line BTW).
Which I took to mean either YOU thought I did not prepare properly, so I was
just clearing the air as to my pre-trip prep.  BTW, I also leave on
multi-day trips on the spur of the moment, with no prep, and no route, and
no destination.  Those usually turn out the be some of the most memorable,
either for good or bad. <BSEG>

But Bryce my main intent was not anti-technology, just anti-obsession over
technology, which I think you and I are in agreement  :)

Now, prepared or not, let's get the hell out there and RIDE.

Steve Duncan
Tejas, a state of mind

'00 Sprint-ST