RE: [ST] RAM Mount

GOOD ONE, Joel !!!!  I will start disassembling my bike this weekend and
sending you the parts :))

No, not this weekend, I'm riding with the Coast to Coast boys.  Weekend
after that.  No, wait a minute, I'm riding the Hill Country.  How about
after I get back from the Black Hills in June?  No?

Tell ya what, I promise to out and buy a GPS this season and renounce my
Luddite ways  :)))

dunc

Steve Duncan
Tejas, a state of mind