[ST] What's it like in the DC/Dulles Area for biking?

My company recently opened a datacenter in Reston, VA.
 There is the possibility that I may move down there
at some point, (wishful thinking? :p) who knows the
time frame.  It seems like you need to go West on Rt
66 for about an hour to get to any interesting roads,
but it's difficult to see on my mapping software.  I'm
looking for some info on area riding as well as
housing pricing, what sort of area it is like (urban,
suburb, rural) to live in also.  Are there any area
motorcycle groups that meet for Sport-touring riding
in the area?

If anyone would be like to comment here that's great,
but I'd ecstatic if u privately give me your phone #
for a five minute chat also.

Thanks!

Bryce