[ST] Re: Monkeying around with an RS.

David Earl said: "Still waiting for the "Ape-Hanger" and chrome foot rest
post."

Heyyyyyy, I resemble that remark.  cut it out, Dave!

Actually, right now I am having trouble with the ergos on my RS, but, as
noted, its a "physical fitness issue."  For whatever reason, my right wrist
has really been bothering me for a few weeks, and the RS puts just enough
weight on the wrist at low to moderate speeds to make it an issue.  Not that
I want to put ape-hangers on, if for no other reason than my no-RightGuard
self doesn't want to confuse the Homeland Security types when I ride
through...  :p  Still, I fear that my wrist may not be up to snuff for doing
the Rideaboot on my RS, so I'm looking at other bikes.  I'll know for sure
after I ride the RS down to SoCal next week.  If the wrist is okay after
250miles, it should be good to go for the rideaboot.

Of course, I could simply be using the wrist as an excuse to get another
motorcycle.  naaaahhhh, a Dawg would never try to add more motorcycles in
such a knavely fashion.  nope, never