Re: [ST] Dunc MIA

I'm baaaacck.

No George, not riding all the way to L.A. with RotLE, wish I were,,,, sorta.

I left Dallas Sunday and rode down to Lafayette LA. and met the Florida
group at the hotel.  Then lead them back to Dallas today, Monday.  I was a
long strange trip.  I cannot divulge the details just yet, due to security
reasons, but trust me, it was an interesting ride.  Details to follow as
soon as I am cleared.

Quick stats.  Alone on the ride down, 440 miles, 7hrs 15mins (including
stops) only one hour on interstates.

Return trip, with six bikes, 457 miles, 9hrs 45 mins (including stops), two
hours on interstates, well two hours "riding" on interstates, more like
three hours "on" interstates.  <evil grin>

The plot thickens.

I will be meeting up with this hardy group tomorrow morning to guide them to
RPM Cycle and see them off towards Lubbock TX.

Tell ya one thing, these guys a one hell of a lot of fun to be around, ride
with, etc.....

Steve Duncan

OKIE STATE  '76
GO POKES !!!!!!!