[ST] More On Congressman Janklow

This from the May 2004 BMW Owners News

Seems the US attorney, Tom Heffelfinger has decided that Congressman
Janklow ( we all remember this A-Hole)
was "On Duty" when the accident occurred and therefore has asked the case be
moved to federal court and the federal government be substituted as
defendant in lieu of Janklow.  In federal court the Scott family cannot
collect punitive damages  and I guess if the Scott family wins anything , we
, the taxpayer will be paying the award instead of Janklow.....

So write this "lawyer" a letter or call the SOB

US Attorney Tom Heffelfinger
600 US Courthouse
300 S. 4th St. Minneapolis, MN 55415
612-664-5600