RE: [ST] Are "sticky" tires worth it

Bruce, I'm sorry to inform you, but the rabbit died.  :)

Tire discussions are fun, because you have a bunch of folks, with very
different riding styles trying to find a common ground.  They never do.
Tires are just a tool, a means to an end.  That's why I am an advocate of
different tools, depending of the goal.  Sticky tires work better in the
corners, distance tires work better for long trips (duh).  That being said,
most of us can't, won't extract the full potential of super-sport tires on
the street (but it sure is fun trying).  Personally, I prefer the
SPORT-touring tires if most cases and super-SPORT in others.  In the end,
like you, I make do with what's I've got.

I think I have a new nickname for ya Bruce,  "white rabbit"

Steve
   Duncan
Dallas
   Tejas