RE: [ST] Advice On Purchasing Leathers

<<
I have the Triumph "Race" pants and perfed jacket.  Good quality,
(relatively) cool and the price is right.  The dealers will usually give
you something off as well.  Excellent for track days.

They have changed the name of this set, but it is still the same
quality.

Andrew F. Kay, Jr.

I'll second this recommendation.  I have the silver jacket, and the perf
pants.  They are great!  Even survived a pocketbike looping successfully.  I
also tour in them.  Great stuff.

You might take a look at motorcycleleatherexchange.com and newenough.com for
good prices.  Both have very good reputations for customer service.

Steven "Dirty Dawg" Kohlscheen