[ST] Is there "T" in the "ST"?

Reply:
For those of you who commented on my long ride...it is not the sort of
riding that I usually do. I've done some 1000/24 rides but I am not normally
as masochistic as I was on this trip. It was just too fun to stop! (Or was
it so hot and miserable that I just wanted to get to El Paso and have time
to recover before the start of 3 Flags? That's closer to the truth). At
least in that kind of heat, restroom stops are non-existent, even though I
main-lined water the whole trip. And who could have slept for more than an
hour in that heat, anyway? Not me. Anyway, I just wanted to note that the
Sprint is a comfortable LD bike :) BTW...is Texas always "brutal"?

Today's ride report: a simple 80 mile freeway trip to Seattle and back.
Using the HOV (commuter) lanes is the high point of this sort of ride.

Vicki