Re: [ST] HyperPro Progressive Fork Springs (fwd)

At 03:25 03/05/2004, you wrote:
>Stephen, I'm still trying to find a spring compressor to use to remove the
>stock spring. None of the local shops will touch it...Thanks for asking.
>Doug

Doug,

It seems that this is no longer something that ordinary dealers will do -
or are able to do. One thing would be to try dealers who also have a racer
sponsored or have a racer in the family. They are more likely to have these
sorts of tools to hand ... or see if you can find a local race team
mechanic. All you can do is call him and see if he'll help.

Good hunting,

Spud.