Re: [ST] Advice On Purchasing Leathers

- --------------020102030506090303030705

I agree that the Triumph line is pretty good, but I wanted a bit more
protection than their perforated jackets offered.
My friend was wearing a perf'd Triumph Retro jacket, and the perf'd area
on the shoulder shredded in a low speed parking lot spill.  All the two
piece suits seem to be non-perferated, so I'll probably wind up sending
my Vansons back to be converted into a two piece 2 #300.00. Thanks to
all for your comments, Ira

Steven Kohlscheen wrote:

><<
>I have the Triumph "Race" pants and perfed jacket.  Good quality,
>(relatively) cool and the price is right.  The dealers will usually give
>you something off as well.  Excellent for track days.
>
>They have changed the name of this set, but it is still the same
>quality.
>
>Andrew F. Kay, Jr.
>

>I'll second this recommendation.  I have the silver jacket, and the perf
>pants.  They are great!  Even survived a pocketbike looping successfully.  I
>also tour in them.  Great stuff.
>
>You might take a look at motorcycleleatherexchange.com and newenough.com for
>good prices.  Both have very good reputations for customer service.
>
>Steven "Dirty Dawg" Kohlscheen

- --------------020102030506090303030705

<head>
  <title></title>
</head>
I agree that the Triumph line is pretty good, but I wanted a bit more
protection than their perforated jackets offered.<br>
My friend was wearing a perf'd Triumph Retro jacket, and the perf'd
area on the shoulder shredded in a low speed parking lot spill.&nbsp; All
the two piece suits seem to be non-perferated, so I'll probably wind up
sending my Vansons back to be converted into a two piece 2 #300.00.
Thanks to all for your comments, Ira<br>
Steven Kohlscheen wrote:<br>
 cite="midSea2-DAV32eR0ObLLAe00003177@xxxxxxxxxxx">
  <pre wrap="">&lt;&lt;
I have the Triumph "Race" pants and perfed jacket.  Good quality,
(relatively) cool and the price is right.  The dealers will usually give
you something off as well.  Excellent for track days.

They have changed the name of this set, but it is still the same
quality.

Andrew F. Kay, Jr.
  </pre>
  <pre wrap=""><!---->I'll second this recommendation.  I have the silver jacket, and the perf
pants.  They are great!  Even survived a pocketbike looping successfully.  I
also tour in them.  Great stuff.

You might take a look at motorcycleleatherexchange.com and newenough.com for
good prices.  Both have very good reputations for customer service.

Steven "Dirty Dawg" Kohlscheen

          <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.TriumphNet.com/st/lilley";>http://www.TriumphNet.com/st/lilley</a> for more info

  </pre>

- --------------020102030506090303030705--