RE: [ST] luggage rack

Well, just because everyone else seems to enjoy paying for high gas prices
doesn't mean we should, or that we should get used to it.  Kinda like my
cousin saying "Well, in LA an hour commute each way is normal."  I guess
when you're used to eating dog poop, dog food tastes pretty good, but it's
still dog food :-p

This is one reason why Amazon & Blue Nile are going gangbusters on diamond
sales.  But I digress (guess I'm in good company on this list though)

ST related: all the plastic parts they make you buy when you have an oopsie
on your bike are unbelievably overpriced.  And $500 for a top box?  Ugh!  In
hindsight, I should have got the Givi. :-p

Paul
'01 BRG ST