RE: [ST] Weekend Report

Matt, I think you missed your mark, you should have been a comedian, well,
you are actually.  Good stuff!  Funny.  I have a good image of the "trailer
guy" and when I look in the mirror, well,,,,,,,

Maybe you should have taken the KLR up there?  Speaking of,,,,,, I am in the
market for a good used DR-650 or DR-350, if anyone knows of one let me know.

BTW, nice homestead, Matt, very nice.  Can we all come visit sometime?

Steve
   Duncan
Dallas
   Tejas