RE: [ST] Our odds

A lifetime in this case is about 77 years and those figures are derived by
comparing them to the entire US population of about 253 million, not
against only people who ride motorcycles, so the 'odds' aren't quite that
good.  Statistics never lie and all lies are supported by statistics.

The good news is that you can greatly reduce your chances of becoming a
statistic by regularly practicing your emergency maneuvers, taking a
training course regularly, avoiding left turning cell phone users, and not
drinking and riding.

Me, I'll take my chances.  I'm off to Houston this Saturday to pick up my
new to me red ST to replace my currently ailing red ST.  Looking forward to
the visit with Lisa and Richard, Beth and Scott and others and the ride
home.

I was going to do a SaddleSore on the way home, but looking at the map I
see Texas Hill Country and Big Bend enticing me for the ride home.  Hmmm...
What will it be?

Dan.

Dan Wallander
Albuquerque, New Mexico