From: "Derek Randles" <yobigd@xxxxxxx>
To: <ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, May 12, 2004 11:48 AM
Subject: Re: [ST] Upcoming CA ride weekend

> Rick, it just so happens that a buddy and I were planning a trip from
southern CA up to northern CA that same weeekend. We are leaving Friday
monring very early and gonna ride as far as we can each day. Unfortunately
we only have a three day weekend but we plan to try to get as far north as
possible, and are "tenting" it so to speak. I will check out routes but
would be great if we were all in the same area. You may be too far north for
us, I know we plan to go at least 100 to 200 miles north of Frisco.

> Let me know if this sounds like your same area.
>
> Derek
>

> > From: "Rick & Joyce" <rnjwes@xxxxxxxxxxx>
> > Date: 2004/05/12 Wed PM 01:58:27 EDT
> > To: <ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> > Subject: [ST] Upcoming CA ride weekend
> >
> > For those who expressed an interest earlier, the Triumph Riders Assn of
> > Portland (TRAP) will 'tour' NW CA May 21 - 23.  We'll gather in Happy
Camp