[ST] Water resistant iPod case

With the recent talk of iPods, folks might be interested in this new
iPod case.  It is water resistant (OK in the rain, but don't submerge),
and allows access to all the front controls.  The other water resistant
or water proof cases I've seen don't allow access to any of the
controls.

	<http://www.otterbox.com/product.cfm?product=168>

I could imagine a nice handlebar mount for this case, making it easy to
see what's playing or to change songs.  The only drawback I see is that
this design forces you to rely on the iPod's internal battery; you
don't have access to the docking connector so you can't power the iPod.
- --
Blake "Dawgbert" Sobiloff <blake@xxxxxxxx>
President, Triumph Sport Riders Assoc.
San Mateo, CA  (USA)