Re: [ST] My Tire Pricing Research....take from it what u want. :)

Find any place selling Michelin Pilot Roads cheap in your travels? I was
poking around yesterday and found prices of $205 per set  plus shipping.
I've enjoyed the Diablos (the price was right with the free front), but I
figure the rear will be toast at 5K (after this weekend). Front is holding
up well. On the good side, I put those tires on the last weekend of Feb, so
getting 5K miles so far this season isn't too shabby for western PA. As an
aside, this weekend is the one year anniversary of getting my Sprint RS. I
should click over 14K by Sunday night. Missed a month of riding last summer
with a broken collarbone to boot...

Garry