Date: Sun, 23 May 2004 16:11:58 -0400
From: "James Goldston" <jgoldston@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [ST] 10/10ths for ACS

It seems I have to answer a number of medical inquiries for various reasons
and so have come up with a standard response to the drug question.  When
asked what kind of drugs I take I respond with "I'm a recreational user of
chemo and regularly take 4 kinds"  We can have fun even when going through
deep water.  I greatly appreciate what you're doing Doug.  After being told
I am terminal and can only depend on research finding a way, I very much
appreciate the efforts of people like you.

You ride 10,000 miles in 10 days and I'll donate $50, my friend.  Never mind
that.  You ride what you can.  The donation has been made.  And, if 10
people from this list match I'll give another $50!  Thank you for what
you're doing, Doug.

Praying for a miracle, and living in the meantime!
James '02 ST

PS. No, I'm not depending on research for a cure, but rest in knowing that
God is ever aware of what is going on in my body.  He knows every star,
every spec of space dust, and all the space in-between, and even how many
head, eyebrow, eyelash, underarm, etc. hairs I've lost doing chemo (a lot!
:).  May all have a most blessed Sunday.