RE: [ST] PLEASE!! No more political comments!!!

Vicky is completely right, of course.  We get enough of this shit over every
other means of communication we have to deal with.  Opinions vary, and if
anyone is truly interested please go to www. --------------------  ahhhhh, I
ain't makin up another website, learned my lesson  :)))

But, seriously, let me just interject this observation.  I know Andy, he is
a friend of mine, he is a good and decent sort.  He is intelligent and
erudite, he has a wicked sense of humor.  Some of you may not get that just
based on the words typed on a screen.  He is also a veteran, a VIETNAM
veteran, so to anyone that would question his allegiance or motives, I would
say, look at yourself and your motives and your life experience.  Andy is a
quick wit, and almost as fast as me in the tight stuff, and he's tryin real
hard to catch up  :))

So, for Robbie, if you were not IN Vietnam, cut Andy a little slack, and
read up on that so-called "war"

And understand, this is coming from a guy that was a card-carrying member of
the SDS (Students for a Democratic Society) back in the day.  Andy and I
could not have been further apart back then.  Good thing we did not know
each other "in the day".  I am still on the left side of the aisle, but now
I'm packin heat  :)

Sincerely,

(commie-pinko-fag)

dunc