From: Rupert Galea
Subject: [ST] Tyres/Tires

It will soon be time for me to replace my tires. Last year I put on 010's
back and front (99 Sprint ST).

Choices are,

Sport
- - I guess 014's would be the replacement for 010's
- - People seem to like the pilot sport

Sport Touring
- - I have not tried 020's but have heard good things about them
- - I have heard great things about the Avon ST 45/46
- - The Z6's sound interesting

As clear as mud. Anyone have any input?
Rupert