[ST] sender replacement

Roop:
	The sender is mounted inside the tank. You disconnect
the fuel & electrical lines &remove the tank from the
bike. EMPTY THE TANK of fuel!
	There is a metal plate on the right side under the
tank with 16 screws and a reuseable gasket. Remove the
screws and lift the plate. You will see the sender
inside. Remove the old unit and replace with the new
one. Be careful when you re-mount the metal cover
plate. The screws do not need to be torqued more than
2nm if my memory serves me correctly. Plug everything
back together and put some petrol in the tank. Make
sure the gasket does not leak! Remount the tank or
tighten the gasket screws slightly until you have a
tight seal.
	Turn on the bike to make sure your fuel light and
gauge are operating. Hopefully you have done the job.
All the best,
Howard Stephen Serlick
'03 Blue ST
1012 miles