[ST] Chain / Sprockets - where to buy, what to buy

15K miles and the rear sprocket is looking a little tired. I don't know if
it's in the "replace me now" range or not. Haven't actually checked the
chain using the 321mm for 20 link test. I've got a lot of rides plus maybe a
track day coming up, so I figure I'll just bite the bullet and put new
chain/sprockets on along with the new rubber that is on its way. I'll take
better care of the new set. Promise.

The factory service manual claims my 2002 RS comes with a 108 link DID
X-ring chain. I changed the front sprocket to an 18T shortly after getting
the bike and am thinking about going to 18/45 (up 2 in the rear) for even
more snap. All reports that I've read indicate that the stock 108 will work
fine with 18/45 although the rear wheel will be more forward. Slightly
shorter wheelbase is not a bad thing IMO.

So I'm looking for recommendations on where to buy DID X-ring chain. I'm
going to order the Triumph front sprocket because it's got the rubber on it
to keep it quiet. The stock rear sprocket is a 43T SunTour. I'm looking for
recommendations on where to buy a 45T steel sprocket (not sure I want to pay
extra for hardened aluminum). Triumph prices for sprockets are high. I can
only imagine what they charge for a chain.

Finally, I need to get the chain on the bike. Does the chain come endless or
open? If  open, I'll go with the DID rivit master link, not a clip. DID
advertises their own chain tool for the X-ring chain. Is is really
necessary? If the chain is endless, how big a deal is it to remove the
swingarm? Does anyone bother or do you just break the chain and put a master
link in it?

Garry