Re: [ST] RS rider in Mass sighted today

Doh, I read this subject and thought u were talking
about my black RS. :(

I did Mass on Saturday with my GF and buddy on a
yzf600r.  Rt 116 was awesome, did it twice, and Rt 2
was beautiful and fun as well.

Sunday did Catskills...Rt 10 down from Albany area to
Deposit, NY, and Rt 30 back up....awesome mikes of
sweepers and no traffic or cops.  Rt 28 across the
Catskills was flooded with traffic and cops...doh!

630+ mile two-day....was soo nice, but did some
off-roading...so much for trusting the GPS.  This road
was only meant for ATVs...it was amazing we didn't get
stranded between Rt 90 and Rt 20 in Blanford Township,
here are the pics:

http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/bster13/album?.dir=/cf2d

Took is 1.5 hours to get through 3 miles of this
crap...ugh.

Bryce