RE: [ST] RS rider in Mass sighted today

Well I kinda trusted technology here of the GPS.  The
road is Huntington Road between Blanford and
Huntington, MA.  The road is shown as just a regular
backroad on the map, no dotted lines like it was dirt.
 It got really back as we were going down a hill so we
were pretty much committed as we could not turn around
and even if we were able to, we wouldn't be able to
get any traction heading uphill.

I've down a 900 mile 3 day wknd with my GF on the back
last yeah in the Adirondacks and now this two day
trip. The Penske is soooo freaking nice, absorbing
everything over corners even when leaned way over, I
love it.  But alas....it's no match for my buddy on
his YZF.  Granted I'm riding two-up and he's solo, but
the RS just doesn't have the ground clearance.  I
touch a couple of times over the 630+ miles, he didn't
touch a thing and was just flying.  I was keeping up
for the most part until the GF finally had enough and
I had to back it down a couple of notches.

I'll have a two bike setup as soon as finances allow.

Bryce