[ST] Test for non HTML and another RS question

This message has two purposes: 1) to test that I successfully am able to post
in non HTML format, and 2) to thank all who responded to my questions
regarding the existance of the 2004 Sprint RS. From what I have learned, there is
indeed a 2004 RS offered, equipped with a single sided swingarm and no 'RS'
graphics. Colors are caspian blue or jet black. Also seems to be a number of unsold
prior years around. Leads me to this question: The single sided swingarm -
what are the pros and cons? Why do you think Triumph went this route and is the
2004 model year the only year this appears?  My 1999 ST had the single sided
swingarm, I liked it for it's easy of chain adjustment, ease of keeping the
back end clean, etc, but as far as performance or weight savings - I don't know
if it had an advantage.
Thanks all and I hope this went out in plain text!
John Heinzer
Coatesville, PA.
'03 Bonnie