RE: [ST] '03 ST differences

> * Front forks have stronger springs, so there is no
> need for Racetech upgrade in previous <01 model years.

I would tend to agree with this.  Having recently ridden a GSXR600, I find
that the '03 stock shocks are not as bad as I thought they might be.
Granted, I have tightened the preload down quite a bit, but I find that
front end dive isn't that bad, and the tire seems pretty planted on bumpy
corners.

> * All new switches/controls on the handlebars. The ST
> and RS controls are the same. Four way flashers have
> been eliminated.

I've been wondering why there is no "hazard" mode for the flashers; seems
like it might be useful...

  - Dave

http://mail2web.com/ .