[ST] Fuel spewage

Tonight I had the misfortune of experiencing the
infamous 'fuel spewing everywhere' problem on my '00
RS.  This after the two fuel-related recalls being
performed, too.

Luckily, I suppose, it happened at startup when trying
to come home from work.  The first time I started it,
the bike was roughly idling at about 500 RPM; I
stalled it trying to give it some gas, and upon
starting the second time I noticed a quickly-growing
puddle of fuel on the ground.  Managed to score a ride
home, and left the bike there.

I haven't done any work on it yet.  Thought I'd ask if
anybody has any sage advice on the subject.  Anybody
experience a problem after the recall work?

Seems like everything is falling apart these last few
days...did some cosmic warranty run out recently?

First time stranded by the RS,
- -Aron