Re: [ST] Don't own a Sprint ST yet...

Hi Jeremy,

No luck yet huh?  Sorry to hear that!  If I had mine at FEHR and you rode
it, you'd already have one no questions asked!   Remember how much fun
Wally's S3 was?  Now wrap a fairing around it, add luggage, and
viola.....Sprint ST.  Not quite that simple but close.  If you see one out
my way, let me know!  I'd be happy to drag Wally or Bill out to check it
out and break it in for you. Heh heh....

I have sneaky suspicion that there will be more available after the MC
shows do their tour and we all get to see the '05 in person.

Oh BTW, welcome to this list too!  As a word of warning, you'll see the
usual tire and oil threads but not many gun threads.  heh...heh....

George