From: owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Andrew F. Kay, Jr.
Sent: Friday, November 05, 2004 12:38 PM
To: TriumphTiger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ST] [TriumphTiger] tiger on corbin's ride on TV show

Actually that IS the finish.  It starts:

"Do you know the difference between a Lawyer and a Catfish?"

"One is a scum-sucking bottom-feeding scavenger.  The other is a fish."

This was told, naturally, for Terry Tucker,  a prosecuting attorney for
Knoxville, TN who was present at the time.  I'm not sure that making fun
of prosecutors is a good idea, but I'm not known for my tact, anyway.
In person, he is quite charming and a lot slimmer than the camera would
have you think.  The same applies to me as well.

And now you know "the rest of the story".

Andrew F. Kay, Jr.
Riders of the Lost Empire, LC,  13355 79th Street, Fellsmere, FL 32948
www.lostempire.com <http://www.lostempire.com/>    andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<mailto:andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
"One man that has a mind and knows it, can always beat ten men who
havent and dont." George Bernard Shaw, 1856-1950. The Applecart, (1929),
Act I.