RE: [ST] 'Smart Money'

>From: Mike Montville <mjmontville@xxxxxxxxx>
>
>The ST is featured in the latest edition of Motorcyclist magazine's
>'Smart Money'.
>
>Gotta agree with most of the assessment, although 'Floppy suspension,
>anonymous styling' seems a bit over the top...
>
>Mike

Yeah, read that as well.  Funny how all the mags bag on the Sprint-ST
"styling" when in reality all the cookie cutter sport bikes are the ones
with uninspired styling IMHO.  I seriously can't tell an R6 from an R1 or
any Gixxer from another.  Kawasakis look like Yamahas and Honda's sportbikes
are all boring stylistically.  The Sprint OTOH still draws a crowd at almost
every gas stop.  Maybe the motojournalist elite think it boring, but the
general public sure seems to like the looks of the ST.

And yeah, the suspension is not state of the art, so what?  Still up to the
abilities of 90% of riders, whether they would admit it or not.  It was cool
to see our bikes featured as a good buy, even if that does mean less return
on investment  :))

dunc

Steve Duncan
Tejas