RE: [ST] 'Smart Money'

Jeremy,

Like everybody else has said, the Sprint is no Hawk.  Weight, height, and
wheel base are all a little bigger than the Hawk's.  But I agree with Dunc,
it really depends on the rider.  I doubt that if any of the SQUIDS that
Marcus showed up could keep up with him let alone pass him if the bikes
were reversed.  Not because of the bikes but because of Marcus'
skill.   That boy can ride even though he's put on a little weight (inside
joke)!

I have plans to do the R/T springs and G valves along with a variety of
other things over winter.  Gotta get it ready for the ride out to Laguna
for the MotoGP.

As a side note, I find myself riding the Sprint almost all the time. I feel
bad about not riding the Hawk much but I really enjoy riding the
Sprint!  It's a lot of fun in the sweepers around here at 85+, and it's got
bags, and heated grips and...........

George

End of st-digest V2004 #603