[ST] Not a trumpy in sight

Went to the "Queensland Motorcycle Show" on the weekend.  And,
although being very entertained by some amazing trials riding
demos and an awesome freestyle aerial show by the Crusty Daemons,
my main mission failed.  I went there to check out the new ST
and to start the process of convincing myself (and my much
better half) that the trusty old 99 steed was due for an upgrade.

However, not only wasn't there a new ST, there wasn't a Triumph
anywhere.  Appears that the show just didn't make the marketing
list.  Damn shame - I was armed with a camera so I could send
some "real life" shots of the new bike to the list.  Maybe
someone else will get a chance to see one of these beasts in
the flesh.  They don't hit our sales floors till late Jan at
the earliest.

My young lad and I had to satisfy our thirst for exotica by
drooling all over an MV Agusta F4-1000 Mamba.  If I'd known
it was going to be there, in it's $58,000 glory, I would have
worn a bib  ;-)

David