Re: [ST] Not a trumpy in sight

David,

Ask and yee shall receive.  I went to the Cycle World Expo in San Mateo,
Ca. on Sat to get some pics of the new ST and a few others. I don't know
how to put these into a photo album so you'll just have to look here. It
still has a set of wimpy looking forks next to the Speed Trip though.
Enjoy.
www.garlic.com/~agarvin
Al Garvin