Re:[ST] ST totaled

<<
Well, as Marc Danziger politely alluded to in a post a while ago, I
lost the back end of my 2000 ST while going around a dirty, off-camber,
descending left-hand turn.  I couldn't have been going more than 25
MPH, but the rear end couldn't handle my transition from off-throttle
on neutral-throttle.  (And I thought I was pretty smoov wit dat!)  It
was my first drop ever on the street--over 50,000 accident-free miles
until then.
(snip)

Darn!(and other such language)  Sorry to hear about the gravity storm
encounter.  The insurance company would probably total that.  Unless you can
find a spare head with 2 good mounts on it for cheap, and have the time and
inclination to do the head swap yourself, it'd probably be too expensive to
do yourself anyway.  Then again, the '05s come out in spring, from what I
hear*tempt, tempt, tempt* :)

Steven "Dirty Dawg" Kohlscheen