Re: [ST] for Kevin - massive hard bags on new ST

Or you can just keep the ST you have.  So far I haven't seen anything
in the new ST that is that much better over my '01 that it's worth
spending the money on.

Maybe my mind will be changed when I see a production bike...but I've
been very disappointed by what's been shown so far.