From: owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Gavin Lawrie
Sent: Friday, November 12, 2004 6:00 PM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ST] Fuel gauge - bug or feature?

Today I realised that it took just 27 miles travelled for the fuel
gauge on my 03 ST to go from approximately full to approximately empty.
  Given that I get about 180 miles from a tankful (I think, I don't pay
much attention to it... just fill up when the empty light comes on!),
and this movement from full to empty occurs about mid-way through a
tankful, this is pretty hopeless.  I wondered if this useless
performance is common to other STs (i.e. it's a 'feature') or if mine
is somehow defective (i.e. 'a bug').  Either way, also curious to know
if there is anything that can be done to improve things?

Best regards

Gavin Lawrie
ST '03

*   *