[ST] ST - Remote Headlight adjustment

Has anyone come across a mechanism / gadget / solution to allow for the
adjustment of the 'aim' of ST headlights without having to remove the
front of the fairing?  I'm currently in process of stripping down front
of bike to do just this, but it occurred to me that if I do the job
right for just me on bike, then if I then load up panniers and pillion
I'd need to do it again.  So do I set the bike for some odd compromise
or do I pick one or other - much better if I could find a way to make
the adjustment without having to do all this stripping down etc.\

Anyone come across a way of doing this?

Best regards

Gavin Lawrie
ST '03