Re: [ST] To: ST@TriumphNet.com

Personally I think there are far to many people on this list that are
way to uptight about S*** that doesn't matter.  I enjoy stories and
advice in what ever form is chosen to write it and don't care if there
are spelling or grammar errors.  Bottom line, riding is fun and I don't
give a crap if anyone finds a grammar error or spelling error offensive.
  Keep it to yourself and let those who want to post about riding post
as they will and if you don't like it delete it.

Tim E

Jack Hays wrote:
> Andy wrote: Jack, if you are going to send all these great messages, I
> would recommend using a new invention called "paragraphs"  They are used to
> separate ideas and events within story lines.
> They are very helpful in emails such as yours, because I'm going batshit
> trying to read the f'ing things.
> Respectfully submitted, Your Obnt Srvnt,

End of st-digest V2004 #623