Re: [ST] To: ST@TriumphNet.com

Let me preface this by saying I know Jack and I don't know Andy. But I
have to side with Jack on this one, and I hope he doesn't really sign
off the list.

I too have noticed  a deterioration of this list from  what it was 5
years ago.  So please folks, let's promise to:

1. Keep this list about Sprints, or at a minimum at least about
motorcycles. (Ok, we'll allow the occasional Mini Cooper post) Promise
yourself not to reply on list to any off topic posts about politics,
religion, or whatever. If you absolutely can't resist putting in your
two cents worth, please respond directly to the original poster, and
leave the rest of us out of it.

2. If you want to criticize someone, please try to construct your
complaint in a constructive manner. For example, "Jack, those were
great ride reports, but next time could you maybe break it up into
paragraphs so it is easier to read?"

3. Remember that this is email, not spoken word. Email has a built in
sarcasm filter. That's why they invented smileys.

Matt Knowles - According to this month's Rider Magazine, I'm charming,
if somewhat behind the times.