Re: [ST] for Matt and Richard - tire width & cornering

I do have to claim "BS" on this this thread. I have most certainly proven,
at least to myself that the better rider will out corner the inferior rider
no matter what the tire size, power, or name brand suspension.

I do wish it was otherwise, as I do try my best, but quite often lose to to
"No Fear" group, then again, I have a bunch of fun and minimize replacement
parts

Dave