Re: [ST] for Matt and Richard - tire width & cornering

Dave,

I think you've introduced another element (rider skill) into the
original hypothesis.  The question isn't whether a more skilled rider
can outride another who's using superior equipment.  A more
appropriate comparison (in the case of this discussion) would be the
_same_ rider using a correctly sized tire vs. an oversized tire.

Mike