[ST] Blonde won this round ;)

THERMO-PANE WINDOWS
>Last year I replaced all the windows in my house with those expensive
double-pane energy efficient kind. But this week I got a call from the
contractor complaining that his work had been completed a whole year ago and I
had yet to pay for them.

Boy oh boy, did we go around! Just because I'm blonde doesn't mean that I am
automatically stupid. So, I proceeded to tell him just what his fast talking
sales guy had told me last year.......that in one year the windows would pay for
themselves.

There was silence on the other end of the line so I just hung up and I haven't
heard back. Guess I won that stupid argument.