Re: [ST] cover recommentations

Hi there,

Anthony Luscher wrote:

> I'm also one of those nut jobs who things that we may see large price
> increases ($7/gal) with 5 years. (http://www.energybulletin.net/) Can a
> tune be created for an ST that would greatly increase the milage (at the
> expense of power)? Just wondering as I actually use by bike for commuting.

It's around that price in the UK just now.  Equivalent of $6.50ish,
although the weakish dollar makes that look higher than it really is.

The tune will only help so far, as at a certain point you've got a big
engine which will always generate lots of friction and heat, not to
mention it's a heavy bike with large surface areas.

My girlfriend's 125cc 1988 Suzuki can easily manage 85-90mpg commuting,
so maybe you need to downsize?  :-D

Andrew